Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:32:09 -0700
Original MGB by Clausager has something to say about the key situation.
Highly recommend it. Too tired to look it up tonight (exhausted by
wrenching on a friend's 69 roadster which hasn't run since 74). BTW my
door locks have never worked. Don't need 'em... why bother?

dresden@tiac.net had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149