Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)

To: dresden@tiac.net
Subject: Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:22:00 -0700
Nevin,

   I can help some on the keys:  The doors and trunk (boot) should use the same
key.  The glovebox uses one that is cut on both edges, maybe your twisted one.
I had great luck dealing with Pete Groh for having keys made.  I'd suggest that
you contact him.
<petegroh@yahoo.com>.  I sent the lock from my glovebox to him and he sent it
back to me with a key.  He cut the door key from the BMIHT numbers.  Usual
disclamers.

Bud Krueger