Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)

To: wizardz@maxinter.net
Subject: Re: B update and questions (long for most, usual for me)
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

As I've never had such a bad thing happen to me I'm not quite as cautious
as Paul, but I ALWAY leave my extended floor jack underneath the car when
it is up on jackstands- just in case. IMHO, that is a good safety measure
Paul and I share.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521