RE: Crazy II

To: <MMich99551@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Crazy II
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:05:14 -0700
I can relate. When I bought my '76 ($2000) I looked for a car in good
mechanical shape with cosmetics secondary.  I now have a very driveable car
with no major projects needed (that I know of!) It just made more sense for
me to find one that I can enjoy right away. Now I can fix the little things
a project at a time & eventually get a new paint job.
Just my $0.02 worth.

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster