RE: RB 1974 1/2 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RB 1974 1/2 MGB
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Betty Burrows)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:00:40 -0400 (EDT)
Many thanks to all who took the time to answer my questions.  Your
answers confirmed my suspicions about this car, but without your help I
would not have known for certain.

The car I "found" is a GT at a cost of $1250.  It has been on blocks for
fourteen years in dry storage.  It has a rebuilt engine.  Bodywork is
needed.

The car is very close to the PA/NJ border, north of the Delaware Water
Gap.  If anyone wants owner contact information feel free to e-mail me
and I will be glad to provide.

This is not the car for me.

Thanks again.  Your help is much appreciated.

Betty