RE: Hypothetical question

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: RE: Hypothetical question
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:00:58 -0400
Law.  If a dealer can't sell a brand new car that only has a couple thousand
dealer miles on it as a "new" car, why would you be able sell an LBC with a
remanufactured engine that is 30 years old?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a
lawyer, so I can't be sure, but I think you'd run in to trouble advertising
a NEW MGA for sale that has major components that are actually
remanufactured.