RE: Hypothetical question

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Hypothetical question
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:52:13 -0400
I understand this, but there are always loopholes.  For instance, if nothing
else, the engine block would be OE.  Yes, there would likely be a challenge
in listing it as a "new" car, but since the ENTIRE car simply could not be
100% new, you couldn't sell it that way legally anyhow.  There are always
different ways of setting things up.  It's all in  how you structure it....

=J=

Youz guys are still missing the point.  With all the s**t you have to do to
make it LEGAL to sell in the United States of Litigation, you wouldn't HAVE
an MGA in its original form.  Keep dreaming, though.  With guys like you
moving into the job market, maybe there's a chance we'll get out of this
alive!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport