RE: Hypothetical question

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: RE: Hypothetical question
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:04:06 -0400
On second reading, it occured to me that Matt might have been asking why the
entire car couldn't be 100% new.  I ask a question:  Do you have the ability
to make a completely NEW MGA body, engine, misc. components that are not
available from parts suppliers, etc?  If you do, then the car would indeed
be new.  Otherwise, at best it's a remanufacured car with new parts.  Not
that that's all that bad <g>.

=J=