DeLorean Info.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: DeLorean Info.
From: Parker J Whiteway <parkerw@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 14:58:08 EDT
Hi Listers,
        Sorry to bomb the list, but my dad decided he wants to finally
get a new car, and I'm trying to convince him that a De Lorean would be
just right.  I'm in Chicagoland, and just need some info on where it
could be serviced, where parts could be obtained, and some other general
reliability / what to look for type of things.  If any of you own a De
Lorean or know where I could find these things out, please write me off
the list.  Thanks!
Parker Whiteway
57 MGA that somehow managed to make 2 quarts of oil disappear within 150
miles : 0