Re: DeLorean Info.

To: parkerw@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DeLorean Info.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:05:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/99 9:50:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Parker writes:

<< My A is nice and all, but it has no interior, needs an
 > engine rebuild, needs some major dent-work, and some new paint. This
 > DeLorean is in great shape and the alternative is him buying some used
 > Volvo.  : (
 >
 > Parker Whiteway
 > 57 MGA  Only cost $1000 plus tires, battery, a bunch of chrome stuff,
 > need a front bumper, etc. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Parker,

It sounds like you made a great buy on the MGA.  I would LOVE to have on that
is running for $1000.  They just don't seem to exist around here.

Keep working on it slowly.  You will eventually get it to a point where it
could be worth many thousands.  There is no rush, and you will learn a lot by
fixing it yourself.

As far as the Delorean...is that the old plutonium model or the new one with
Mr. Fusion?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport