Re: DeLorean Info.

To: Parker J Whiteway <parkerw@juno.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Info.
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 00:48:29 -0400
Parker J Whiteway wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>         Sorry to bomb the list, but my dad decided he wants to finally
> get a new car, and I'm trying to convince him that a De Lorean would be
> just right.

  My business partner has a Delorean.

  Reasonably fun car. Gets lots of looks.

  Performance is fairly low though, he got a nice
view of the back of my E-type last night. ;>

  Repairs are mostly straightforward, the parts are pretty
much mish-mashed from other cars. Join the Delorean mailing
list and you can find out what is what and get it at
your local shop.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca