RE: Slowing the Fuel Gauge Fluctuation on an LBC

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>, Wildbil923@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Slowing the Fuel Gauge Fluctuation on an LBC
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:37:11 +0200
it's quite uncommon for fuel gauges to fluctuate quickly, because they work
on a hot wire principle. I suggest to check all connections to the gauge
thoroughly and check for poor contacts.
Furtheron the dash voltage regulator maybe faulty, but then other gauges
will do funny things too.

Cheers,

Hans '71 BGT