Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 01:15:42
Neil,

Thanks.  I'll be willing to push $6k, but probably would have a hard time
justifying anything over that (if that, particularly up here).  Granted,
that's for a car that's WORTH $6k.  But I've seen these ads for "Must let
go - over $27,000 invested" and that's just a leetle too rich for my taste.
More than happy to buy from a listmember.  I am not a mechanic by any
stretch of the imagination, although I'd like to learn on one of these.

I'm in New England (New Hampshire specifically).  Comfort is fine; I don't
need every last horsepower, but it does need to move and run well.  If
anyone has anything interesting, please email me.  As far as the LE, I
think I'll hold out and see if I get something more to my liking first.

- Tab