Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?
From: Steve Walker <swalker@gte.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:34:16 -0400
I have cosmetically created LE - it was a '78 burgundy MGB roadster. Now
it's still '78 (!), black, and has the following LE items:

Air dam
Steering wheel
Road wheels
Dash plaque
Stripes
Luggage rack

I believe these were provided to US dealers as an upgrade kit. This was
done by a previous owner - it's been mine for over two weeks now......

Steve Walker