Re: color of smog components

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: color of smog components
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:11:48 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, that is the word that I was shooting for,  Moss sells the rail these
days but it is US$150 or so, I just painted mine gold, and then promptly
disconnected the whole system.  It is still in from the days of showing
but I don't like it when I race.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'