Re: Steering column UJ

To: "Tim Nagy" <nagy@duq.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering column UJ
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:15:17 -0400
If you have... or are lucky enough to already have a zirk
fitting on the top of the bolt that is used for adjusting the rack/pinion
compression. (via shims under this bolt head)
you can simply inject your oil there.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com