RE: sills and wheels

To: vscjohn@huntnet.net
Subject: RE: sills and wheels
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:46:28 -0700
Just so long as you don't mind an "I don't know", and "don't really have
time to check it out" once in a while.
I'm also giving my opinions, not those of the company.  I may also be wrong
sometimes.

Ok, enough of this, lets get on to MG stuff.

        I finally got my race car trailer back from doing Renn faire stuff.
Now I can pull the race car out of the garage, so I have room to work on the
Magnette.

        To start with, I have to put a pumpkin back in it (seasonal eh?).
Whilst doing that the brakes get checked out.  All the components appear
new, but could probably use resealing.  They have been sitting for years.
Then get the engine so it will run.  Next is to pull the engine and replace
the clutch.  Yep, seems a little backwards.  I want to make sure the
ancillaries all work before tearing the engine out.  This is not a
restoration project.  Just the minimum to get the car drivable.  I can still
move the car around with the weak clutch.

Wot fun.

:)
Kelvin.