Re: MGA Twinkie question

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: MGA Twinkie question
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 00:36:45 -0500
I remember watching the Minis race at Lime Rock and Bridgehampton. I never could
understand how such a diminutive car with such a tiny engine could kick butt so
decisively. Why, I've seen them beat some Porsches that were pretty hot. To me
the
best part of Mini races was to guess which way, side to side or front to back,
they
would roll if things got a bit too out of control. then the driver would get
out of
the car, flip it over onto its tires, and go right back out to embarrass more
big
iron.

Jim