Re: Moss Motors

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:37:57 -0500
Jim---I could not have said it better.  Don't get me wrong, Moss is a
terrific organization.  The parts you get from the distributor come from
Moss.  The little guy is the one with the yard full of parts cars and
the years of mechanical expertise he is willing to share with you.  He
often has the hard or impossible to find small pieces on the shelf.
But, he will not be around long if you only patronize him for the last
couple of grommets you need to finish a restoration.  Keep these guys in
business for everyones benefit.  You may or may not save money depending
on the individual parts markup, but becoming a regular customer pays
mountains of dividends not available in the supermarket.

Ed Gaubert