Re: Moss Motors

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 02:34:51 +0000
Sheesh... talk about complain....

Well, we don't have a Moss Motors in Australia, I rely on my guru at MG
Sales and Service (Torrens Road, Ridleyton SA - a discount on my next
purchase, thankyou:-) and am happy with them.

I would love to be able to occasionally shop from a catalog without
having to import the parts from wayyyyy across the big pond.

But, I am happy to pour all my money into MG Sales and Service (again)
because the guy has been around these beasties for a long time, is a
life member of my car club and because he is fun to chat to after the
races (he has taught me some cheeky things to do to other drivers out
there:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS ... and the same goes for your cheap fuel :-)