RE: Original MGB costs through the years...?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Original MGB costs through the years...?
From: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:16:49 -0500
I bought an '80 in May of '81, not LE, no A/C or OD for $8279 including 4%
MI sales tax from Bob Owens sales in Westland, MI.
BTW, I had to sell it in 89 to help purchase new home.  It had 42K miles on
it and I saw it just last summer with 64K miles on it and in exactly the
same condition as when I sold it.  New owner (now 4th) had my original
sticker, odometer statement and bill of sale.  Told him I wanted first right
of refusal should he decide to sell it!
A little more MG Magic I suppose.

Gordie Bird
62 MGA