RE: Update on the '71 B I looked at...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Update on the '71 B I looked at...
From: douglas wilson <dfwilson@netcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:06:48 -0500
Craig, I know from my experiences it is really easy to not think objectively
when looking for a LBC. If you can get it started will the salesman allow you
to drive it to a LBC type mechanic for a real going over? There are lots of
cars for sale and I'd hate to see someone get stuck with a money pit. Can you
contact the previous owner? There is no hurry, this type of car is not an easy
sell at a car lot. Be careful.  Best of luck. Thanks for letting us know about
your adventure in car hunting.                 Doug Wilson      76B