Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow

To: <REwald9535@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:02:57 -0500
Duh, I missed the obvious. I really meant an indentically sized diameter
wheel, i.e a 13" or 14". However the example you site still makes the
point about contact patches.

Larry
(Who live in PA and misses the snow in Wyoming. where I love to drive in
the stuff all winter)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.