Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:14:36 EST
In a message dated 12/18/1999 10:01:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Man oh Man Allen

  - I have no idea where you grew up and learned to drive but anyone that
 thinks that wider tires perform better in the snow is asking for trouble.  >>

Hello, Larry?  You in there?  I was the one explaining that narrow tires are
better in the snow, NOT wide tires.  The explanation was because someone
brought up the point that wide tires with the same tire pressure have the
same contact patch area.  I was clarifying it for the real world.  I'm with
you.  Narrow is better for snow.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget