Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:02:56 -0800
Yeah, if you think about removing all the blankets, maps etc. that live
on that shelf, then unsnapping half-a-dozen carpet snaps, then getting a
screwdriver out of the glove box (or worse, the boot) to undo the Dzus
fasteners, and THEN taking a wrench to the battery clamp bolt, well, the
fire department might already be there by the time you get the battery
disconnected, at which point you haven't even got to deploying your fire
extinguisher. That's certainly food for thought...

Florrie & Allen Bachelder had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149