Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net, bachldrs@swva.net
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:35:50 EST
In a message dated 02/05/2000 10:57:43 AM Central Standard Time,
mgs4dave@warwick.net writes:

<<
 With all this talk about batteries and box sizes, I hope everyone
 replacing their batteries also installs a battery cut-off switch there
 too! For safety's sake, it's a lot easier to throw a switch than trying
 to unscrew those five dzus fasteners or watch the flames go ever higher.
 I put em on all my MGs and I'm resting a little easier.

Geeeez, Dave?!?!?  Does this mean that you are not putting Battery Retainer
Bars
(er, modern lingo = Electrical Storage Devise Retention Devise) in??

How many "B"s have 'burnt' up from battery contact to body since they have
been made with Battery Hold Down Bar in place???

Cheers...........

          Ed

PS:  And bungi cords are NOT a choice of mine!!