Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:03:05 -0500
Please pardon the interruption.

Knowing that all LBC fans are environmentally aware prompts me to share a
recycling tip: save all the old DOT 3 & 4 brake and clutch fluid from your
annual
or semi-annual fluid purges. When the time comes to repaint your car you can
drag
out your barrels of old fluid and use it as paint remover. Not only does it work
better, but you will save all the money you would have spend on Aero stripper.
It
is very beneficial to your health that you won't be inhaling all those nasty
carcinogenic aromatic hydrocarbons and solvents.

I say Let the Argument Rage On!

Jim