Re: '75 MGB for sale

To: "Bruce Burrows" <bburrows@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: '75 MGB for sale
From: "douglas wilson" <wilsondf@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:47:09 -0500
Hi Bruce and List, I am always trying to figure out where other members are
located. Not for any reason, just to get a sense of how popular our LBCs
are. I hope that if any LBC owner runs into car problems in my part of the
world they would call for help.
Doug 76B    Ottawa  Ontario Canada   (area code 613)