Re: '75 MGB for sale

To: bburrows@webtv.net, stecz@crossroads.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '75 MGB for sale
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:23:03 EST
This may sound wrong to many of you, but I would not consider driving out of
state to buy ANY car. Period. There is a wealth of interesting automoobiles
here in CT, so I could not possibly justify leaving state borders for a car.
Not to mention I simply to do not have enough free time to conduct such a
search. My prize, my '78 Midget in near mint condition was found one town
over from me.

Some may recall I initially wanted an MGB, but I have no regrets; I find the
Midget immensely rewarding to drive. Anyone with a decent B wanted at least
$4,000, and all the B's I found in the $3,000 range needed anywhere from
$1,000-$2,000 worth of work to get even close to my Midget.