RE: '75 MGB for sale

To: bburrows@webtv.net, stecz@Crossroads.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '75 MGB for sale
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:38:23 -0600
Sorry about not putting the location, when I was composing the ad, I
intended to put it in, but forgot about it before I hit the send key....

The car is located in Austin, Texas. I've seen enough threads regarding not
putting the location in to know better, I just had brain fade...

I apologize.

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O