Re: MG is reborn?

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG is reborn?
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:15:08 +1100
Mike,

> accurate.However the problems I raise are still the same.

Agreed. Even though my best rose coloured glasses are on right now. :)

It's hard not to be excited from my point of view. MG is once again British
owned, and no longer is MG just another marque, but a company in it' s own
right and has precendence over Rover. I'm keeping all digits crossed! :) Go
MG! What makes me a little confidence is the tone of the press release, it
really does 'sound' like someone wants to make a real go of MG.

If only this could have happened in 1980 eh?

Cheers,
Neil