Re: In search of Better Brakes...

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: In search of Better Brakes...
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:35:26 -0700
Don't know, but Moss and Victoria mention the drilled rotors (with holes)
but refer to them as vented or ventilated - helps the pad disperse water
quicker.  Whatever the term, that's what I'm referring to.  I was wondering
if anyone had tried them... catalogs seem to tout them as god's gift to wet
weather breaking, but perhaps I'm just naturally cynical.