Re: Separating tie rod from steering rod

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Separating tie rod from steering rod
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:03:40 -0700
Sounds like you get in the same trouble with your wife as I do.  I have
several of her turkey basters sitting in my oil drain pan that I have used
to suck out one kind of gunk or another from cars.

Sounds like a plan, I'll see about picking up some sort of a needle
grease/oil injector and some sealer.  I ordered my boots from lbcarco and
they came with the good clamps as I was forewarned about the plastic tie
type clamps.

It sure is nice to have people like you to ask these questions of who have
been there and done that.  I've had my car since it was new and it's been
pretty good to me so I haven't had to do a lot of the things to my car that
many on the list have to do when DPO's haven't done good jobs of upkeep on
their cars.  However, it does seem like I am spending a lot more time
repairing lately than driving.

Thanks again for the advise,

Dave 72 B about to be on the road again.