Re: 79B carb tuning question

To: Keith Gernert <kgernert@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 79B carb tuning question
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:20:29 -0700
I think I read somewhere the Gunson company located in the UK
makes such a device.  I don't know if they are available in the
US, or thier cost

I have used the Color Tune and it helps alot to get the correct
mixture.  Its cost is around $50. You could try their recommended
setting as shown by the Color Tune, and if it is too rich to pass
emissions, the carbs could be leaned slightly.