Re: Pertronix Ignitor failure

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor failure
From: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:14:45 -0700
Daniel,

Again, thanks for the input. I've read good things about the better
Lumenition system, especially the adjustable one (a concept I have
trouble getting my mind around). For practicality, I'm going back to
points and condensor. Funny thing: since I have two distributors (a
good 23D and a useable but wombly 25D), I thought I'd spend some time
today setting up both so that I have a complete back-up system for
the boot. So far, one out of three points (! not condensors) is bad.
Weird. Tested all components in both dizzies.

Jeff

--

Jeff Boatright                __o\___             '65 Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html