Re: Not Just a Gust of Wind

To: Eckersmg@aol.com
Subject: Re: Not Just a Gust of Wind
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:22:31 -0600
Actually this is a common problem.  The U bolts that hold the axle to the
springs
(and shocks) are probably not tight enough.  This used to be a tech tip in the
old Moss catalogs.  Go back and double check the tightness of all 8 bolts, and
then try the drive again.  I've had this problem before too.  If they are as
tight as you can get them, you may need some spacers to make it clamp down on
the
axle better.  Just don't break them, because it takes a couple day to get new
ones from Moss.

Good Luck!
Phil Bates