Re: Petrol problems in Europe

To: Richard Spurling <hobbes@senet.com.au>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol problems in Europe
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, we definitely pay less per unit, whatever the
calculation. This is especially true in New Jersey
where it is all full-serve (or, you don't have to pump
it yourself. Full serve (as defined in the 50's)
doesn't exist any longer!)... I remind myself this
everytime I fill up my wife's van with the 26-gallon
gas tank!!

Dan