Re: Petrol problems in Europe

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol problems in Europe
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:27:00 +0100
The air monitoring service in Birmingham UK has reported that despite a 10%
drop in traffic towards the end of the week the pollution levels did not
alter, leading to speculation that cars aren't as much to blame as had been
thought.

Even though supplies are still very short public support for the campaign
remains high, the documented statements showing that the UK has the cheapest
fuel prices in Europe - before tax, but the most expensive after - some 30%
dearer than Belgium and Germany, leaves people in no doubt as to where the
fault lies.

PaulH.