Re: Engines, and assorted nonsense.

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engines, and assorted nonsense.
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 08:14:30 -0400
I was at a local parts yard this past weekend, and spotted a pair of
HUGE SUs sitting in the mud.  I retrieved them and took them back to the
office to be put away safely.  Just for fun, I pretended ignorance as to
what they were.  They decided that it was a throttle body.  One fella
pointed to the end of the throttle shaft and said "this here's the
injector".

Sigh....

Chris K.