MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 07:55:21 -0600 (MDT)
I was just on the mgcars.com website looking for any news of the new
MGs.  (There is none.)  I ended up looking under the heritage section
and clicked on the '95 MGF,  it describes the car as:

The arrival of the MGF in 1995 heralded the beginning of a new legend,
with its classic
               mid-engine/rear wheel design.

I didn't think it was a mid-engine rear wheel design,  I was under the
impression that it was an engine up front, front wheel drive.

Is that right?

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net