Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:37:33 +0100
*Is* it so disliked?  It is the top selling sports car in the UK with some
40% of the market.  Some MG die-hards think anything not made in Abingdon is
not a proper MG, some even think anything made after 1935 isn't a proper MG
'cos they were designed in Cowley for many years and made with Morris
mechanicals.

PaulH.