RE: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:44:05 -0700
Hi Guys
I, like Charley, love a new topic of conversation, but the Jensen!
The Interceptor was and is one hell of a car plus it is a superb high speed
GT in the most traditional sense, but four wheel drive was only fitted to
the FF, of which very few were made (was this a car way ahead of it's time?
I think so, as it could also be had with ABS!!!)
All this 30 years ago, so what happened to the cars? Jensen went broke! They
still exist, barely, but under new ownership.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com