RE: wheel bearings

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "Michael Jose"
Subject: RE: wheel bearings
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:58:39 -0700
Good point, shims are shims, always keep them.  You need an assortment on hand
when you do the job.
The ones you take out today may be used tomorrow.  I keep my extra ones in a
35mm film can.

I would recommend you have 2 of each; .003, .005, .010 extra when you start the
job.  Those, along
with the ones that SHOULD be in your hub now will likely be enough.

Larry Hoy