Re: wheel bearings

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel bearings
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:15:53 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2000 6:52:41 PM Central Standard Time,
WSpohn4@aol.com writes:

> <<The Triumph has a spindle that is even smaller than the MG items, and it
> is
> designed to set bearing clearance by backing off the nut >>

With absolutly NO knowledge of that "PO...?" ooops, better remain Politically
Correct, VEHICLE Engineering Standards, if so fine, Bill.

When it comes to vehicles designed and manufactured with the "bits" in
question;
Me, I DO NOT claim to be an Automotive Engineer, etc., etc..  And somehow, a
claim against my shop would bring a few "experts" out if I left dem der parts
out!!

Ed