RE: Need wheels trued

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: RE: Need wheels trued
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:19:00 -0700
FYI, there are two shops in Denver that will true a wire wheel.  Neither really
want to do it but they will, they both do excellent
work.  The cost to true a 60 spoke automobile wheel (including replacing some
spokes) is $200.

By the way one of these guys is Woody of Woody's Wheels.  I guess he is pretty
well known in the motorcycle world?????

Larry Hoy