RE: Stereo sound

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stereo sound
From: "Jon Lind" <JonL@avanade.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:43:09 -0700
My '70 has the original AM unit, though sadly it doesn't work.  There's
no way I'd pull it out, though.  What are the odds that it wasn't
replaced by an eight track, then a cassette, etc. over the years?  And
besides, it's pretty cool.

What I'm going to do is hide a small 20x2 amp somewhere non-visible and
hook up a couple of speakers somewhere non-visible (behind the seat,
probably, so not the location for the best sound) and hook it up to one
of those non-skip CD-players which can also be concealed.  I figure this
is my cheapest route, and it retains the "cool" AM radio and doesn't
interfere with the stock appearance too much.