Re: So what have you found in yours?

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: So what have you found in yours?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:52:59 -0400
Tab,
   I heard part of that Car Talk show. Why were they so against simply
"tenting" the car?
  "Tenting" is what is done in Florida to kill termites in an entire
house. Large tarps are used to completely cover the place, then the
exterminator pumps in some toxic gas to kill the critters.
  MG content to this is that a TD owner in our CT club inherited a car
from her dad who lived on Longboat Key.  When she and her husband went to
load the car into a truck, they found that the TD was filled with
termites. They called an exterminator, and he tented the car right in the
driveway.
Bob

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:42:12 -0400 Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com> writes:
> I found acorns and such in the air filter of my Toyota....  #)($#*
> squirrels.... ! :)
>
> 'Course it's better than the black widow spider infestation that
> lady on
> Car Talk reported!
>

> At 04:52 PM 4/20/01 -0500, S & M Barnes wrote:
> >In my case, acorns in the engine!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list