So what have you found in yours?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: So what have you found in yours?
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:20:45 -0400
Opossum.  Was not mine, but was helping a fellow buy an MGA that had
been sitting out for years. I raised the hood to look at the engine
and engine compartment, when a big grumpy possum raised up and hissed
at us.  It frightened me so much that I dropped the hood and it
slammed the critter in the head.  I do not know what happened to the
opossum, but I did not raise the hood again while I was there.  The
guy did go back and get the car at a later date and reported that
there were no known residents when he got it home.
MIKE

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list