Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:33:32 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:23 AM

http://www.lemans.org/course/auto2001/galerie/2001_05_05_nc_19/gb/PreviewPag
> es/PreviewPage12.shtml
>
> If that link doesn't work, look thru the practice photo gallery (the one
> with 19 photos)
>
> Jeff
> '70B

Aha, the answer lies with the second round practice story:

Still no sign of the MGs on the track... Monsieur Imbert, their press agent,
tries to be reassuring: "We're having some trouble with the Eprom. Why? I
don't know. Maybe it's something to do with the dampness here, because we
did our testing elsewhere and it worked fine (in Spain and at Silverstone).
But I'm confident that the mechanics will get the cars back on their wheels
before the end of the session. I'm optimistic about the way things will turn
out. Whatever happens, we had planned a testing session at Magny Cours".

Lucas stikes again...  :(

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list