Re: Customer Service?

To: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Customer Service?
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:30:35 -0500
Lawrie,
    This has always been my complaint with VB. Very poor after the sale
customer relations. You buy it, you bought it.  Return it for any reason you
pay the costs.  How do they do it?
They need some serious help in this area. A dedicated customer
relation-problem solver would be a good start.  Plus a dedicated parts/tech.
help line.
    They have become my last resort source and they made me that way.
     Mark